Monday, January 17, 2005

Tsunami Aid: A Concert of Hope

Did you happen to catch the Tsunami Aid Concert on Saturday night? It was actually quite good considering it had to be thrown together without much time to prepare. I also found the commentary and film footage between performances to be quite moving. I cried several times, but then I'm a giant sap about that kind of stuff. You can download individual songs or the entire album at the Sony music store Connect.com. This concert included a really great duet with Stevie Wonder and India Arie, and another one with Eric Clapton and Roger Waters. Actually, I thought all of the performances are worth downloading (with the exception of one country singer – I’m just not a fan of country music). I am quite disappointed though that the Stevie Wonder/ India Arie duet is not included in the download list. Nor is the Madonna performance (yes, I am a fan, much to the dismay of some of my Music Snob friends).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home