Monday, January 10, 2005

One Damned Thing After Another

I have always said that I should write a book about the many adventures and misadventures of my life and that it shall be entitled One Damned Thing After Another. There always seems to be something going on to cause my life to be turned upside down, or at least sideways. While it is true that most of the things that happen to me are my own damn fault and usually direct results of my own carelessness or neglect, I think you will agree that there are definitely other forces at work here. Just plain old rotten luck. In any situation, if something bad can happen…it will. That is not to say that I never have strokes of good fortune. Usually, even my most horrible episodes turn out alright in the end. In fact, I find my life overall to be quite blessed. But jeez! Sometimes I wish fate would just give me a break! Anyway, I am way too lazy to actually write a book so I will log them here. These historic events will not be listed in any particular order, but randomly as I am reminded of them. Also, new events will be published as they occur.

Anyhoo - Here's me:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home